European Region Danube-Vlatva: Network analysis, basic concept of cross-regional cooperation, strategic development
City of knowledge Salzburg – Analysis and Strategy
Market-oriented feasibility study TIZ Kirchdorf
Interim management – investment promotion Softwarepark Hagenberg
Innovation and Technology Centres Training Program – STRAIN ITC REGIO
Applicant support /coaching funding program COMET – Competence Centers for Excellent Technologies (K2, K1, K Projects, Modules)
Co-operative innovation management in the Salzburg timber industry – coopINNO
Ex-ante program evaluation ERDF/ Investment for growth and jobs Baden Württemberg 2014 – 2020
Evaluation of federal government environmental funding – 2014–2016 – overall reporting coordination
Evaluation INTERREG IV A – AT-CZ cooperation project MSB-innocat – innovation catalyst for the region Mühlviertel – South Bohemia
Project evaluator Horizon 2020 – Excellence – Infrastructure – Innovation
Jury member of various national FTI programs (including COIN, iraSME, research infrastructure, FEMtech)Download CV
Mag. Michael Weber
- Program and project development
- feasibility studies and marketing concepts
- Evaluation of regional, innovation and technology-oriented programs, projects and networks
- Coaching and process support of individuals and groups in complex work situations in a regional context (RTDI-/EU projects/funding applications, network management, internationalisation)
- Strategic consulting for intermediary innovation organisations, SMEs and business networks
Education and training
Studied business administration University of Linz (focus: Marketing, organisation and corporate finance).
Controlling exam, apprentice training certificate, coaching training programme, AfU-course business and organisational consulting.
Further training on moderation and project management.
Specialist courses/excursions regional innovation development in Austria and abroad.
And otherwise …
Before you start anything, learn how to finish it – but do not forget to start!